We are very excited to announce the winners of the character poll! We had a great number of people who participated in this contest and want to thank each and every one of you. The results of the character poll will be announced later this week.
Congratulations to the following winners (emails are covered up due to privacy):
We also want to apologize for not clearly stating in the beginning that this poll was only available in the Americas. We’ll make sure to clarify that for the next one.
Thanks again and congratulations to the lucky winners!
* * * * *
Vote for your favorite character from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood this weekend and get entered for a chance to win a T-shirt!
To celebrate the addition of the entire Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood series and the movie Conqueror of Shamballa into the Crunchyroll family, we’re doing Character Poll & Giveaways for all the fans out there! We will give out five T-shirts (medium size) to our lucky winners who participate in the poll.
How do I participate?
Visit the Crunchyroll homepage on either Saturday, November 5 or Sunday, November 6, and participate in the character poll that will pop-up on the lower right hand corner of the page. Make sure you complete all the steps in order to enter the raffles for T-shirts giveaways. Please note that the pop-up poll will only appear once!
We will announce the five lucky winners and share the results of the character poll the following week.
Show your love for your favorite characters from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood!
Crunchyroll Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Contest Rules
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Only one entry per household. entrants can enter in the following way: submit your e-mail for the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Character Poll prior to 11:59 PM PST on November 6th, 2016.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be chosen at random via the number generator at random.net. All decisions are final.
4. PRIZES: Five (5) grand prize winners will receive a “Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood” prize pack, valued to be no more than $ 50 USD.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within fourteen (14) days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. WINNER SELECTION: All valid entries submitted by 11:59 PM PST on November 6th, 2016 (the “Cutoff Date”) will be eligible for a random drawing to take place on November 7th, 2016. Entries will be deemed “submitted” when actually received by Sponsor. Any entry forms submitted after the Cutoff Date will not be eligible. The prizes will be awarded to the entrants who are selected through our random drawing. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of valid entries received. The winners will be notified by the email address entrant used to register entry. Each winner has three (3) days from this email notification to respond and confirm in writing the winning entry. If the initial winner for a prize does not respond within this period, then a second drawing will be held. If necessary, subsequent drawings will be held until there is a confirmed winner. The Prize winner(s) may not substitute, assign or transfer any prize or redeem any non-monetary prize for money. The winners shall be required to complete an affidavit or declaration of eligibility/liability and, where permitted by law, a publicity release, which must be signed and returned so that it is received by Sponsor within seven (7) days of the date printed on the prize notification. Failure to comply may result in forfeiture of all rights to prize(s). Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. If a prize or prize notification letter is returned as undeliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be awarded. Prizes will be delivered, via mail, on or around November 30th, 2016.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Entrants hereby grant Crunchyroll, Inc. a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Entrants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Crunchyroll, Inc. the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. Crunchyroll, Inc. is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
8. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Crunchyroll, Inc., and Crunchyroll, Inc. reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Crunchyroll, Inc. in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SWEEPSTAKES AND USE OF THE GRAND PRIZE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE GRAND PRIZE AND CONSOLATION PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by looking at the front page of Crunchyroll in the month following the contest or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crunchyroll Site News